Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 24 - Free Day

Today was a day off.  Heavy rains and wind kept many of us inside playing games and reading.  Last night, however, twelve of us were able to spend time locked in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

Seminarian Ryan Andrew has this to say about his experience:

One of the greatest blessings of my life was to pray in the Holy Sepulchre Church right above the tomb of the risen Jesus Christ.  I brought the prayer intentions of my family, friends and others close to Jesus at the very spot where the conquered sin, evil and death!

The opportunity to thank the Lord for His redemption which renewed the world will always remain a very dear memory to me.  Thank you to all those praying for us on our pilgrimage and thank you to all those made this pilgrimage possible. I hope to share the blessings I have received with those back home and with those I minister to as deacon and a priest.

God bless!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment